Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Michael!

Woah, it's been awhile since I posted on my blog and a lot of things have been happening in the MJ Communitty, and most of them not so great things: The AEG trial, siblings going on Twitter rants in order to cash in on Michael's children, unauthorized duets, etc. Whew! Being a Michael fan isn't easy AT ALL.

But on the eve of Michael's 55th birthday, I refuse to fall into that trap of lies. I've spent way too many days feeling upset/angry over things I certainly didn't have control over, but pissed that it was happening. I am reminded though that at the end of the day Michael's legacy and message is in his music. He has brought so many people together and that is something that can never, ever be taken away.

I'll be in Las Vegas with friends this week, but you can still join the party. There will be a global Michael Jackson celebration via Instagram, just upload a picture with the hastag #MJWeAreOne and share the video (and your love of MJ) to the world. I also found another MJ Global party at http://www.mjglobalbirthdayparty.com/ that you can be a part of too.

Gotta get packing! Happy Birthday, Michael!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment